All Flex Supplier Quality Assurance Provisions
Please click on the form that pertains to you, if something is missing please feel free to contact us:
A001.0 GENERAL COMPLIANCE TERMS
A004.0 DEFENSE PRIORITY AND ALLOCATION SYSTEMS (DPAS)
D001.0 QUALITY DOCUMENTATION PACKET
D002.0 RAW MATERIAL CERTIFICATION
I003.0 FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION
I004.0 INSPECTION TEST REPORT REQUIREMENTS
I004.2 SAMPLING [ANSI ASQ Z1.4]
I004.3 SAMPLING [MIL-STD-1916]
Q001.0 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COMPLIANCE
Q001.2 TRACEABILITY LOT CONTROL
Q005.0 MATERIAL REVIEW BOARD (MRB)
Q005.0 NON-CONFORMING MATERIALQ005.2 CORRECTIVE ACTION FAILURE ANALYSIS
Q006.0 CHANGE & DEVIATION APPROVAL
R002.0 FOREIGN OBJECT DAMAGE DEBRIS PROGRAM
R003.0 PROCESS CONTROL AND VERIFICATION
- Supplier must have a quality management system.
- Conflict free metal sourcing required
- RoHS Compliance must be specified on packing slips/Certificate of Conformance when applicable
- A Certificate of Compliance from the original manufacturer MUST accompany the order.
- On Time Delivery window is 5 days Early/1 Days Late (+5/-1).
- Supplier to retain quality records for a period of 10 years or longer from shipment after which time quality records must be destroyed.
- Any product with a shelf life MUST be shipped with a MINIMUM of 75% shelf life remaining.
- Supplier must notify All Flex of any nonconforming product and obtain approval from All Flex prior to shipping.
- Supplier is required to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements of all purchasing documents, including key characteristics, when required.
- Supplier must allow All Flex regulatory authorities right of access to all facilities involved in the order – all applicable records.
- Supplier must notify All Flex of any changes in product and/or process, changes of supplier, changes of manufacturing facility location that may affect quality or performance for approval.
- All Flex will include any applicable rating (D0, DX, etc) on purchase order and supplier must comply with such rating and flow down to any sub-tier suppliers.
- Supplier must notify All Flex if any product contains hazardous materials.
- Supplier must abide by All Flex procedure for counterfeit parts (Available Upon Request).
- Supplier must ensure all employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Supplier shall notify All Flex if any of the items to be supplied pursuant to this request for quote or purchase order are subject to the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations or are otherwise controlled on the Commerce Control List contained in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
- Supplier must comply with the requirements of DFARS 252.204-7012 “Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting” for the Information Systems Network(s) that will be utilized by your company in performing any work related to DoD contracts.
Electronic Component Suppliers Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Supplier to comply with requirements of AS5553 and DFARS 252.246-7007
- Supplier must notify All Flex if they are not authorized for distribution of purchased component.
- Supplier to comply with ESD packaging requirements if applicable
24 Hour Quotes
All Flex will provide a quote within 24 hours.
Need help? Request a Design Consultation below.
Download it for free or request a copy.